Uegwere Community USA is a non-profit organization that was founded in December 2000 to cater to the common interests of Uegwere people, both in the United States and in Nigeria. The organization is non-partisan and non-sectarian, and it is open to all Uegwere indigenes who are residents of the United States.
Uegwere Community USA has a number of goals, including:
- Promoting the cultural heritage of the Uegwere people
- Providing social and economic support to Uegwere people in the United States
- Assisting with educational and development projects in Uegwere, Nigeria
- Building a strong and vibrant Uegwere community in the United States
The organization accomplishes these goals through a variety of activities, including:
- Organizing cultural events and festivals
- Providing scholarships and financial assistance to Uegwere students
- Sponsoring development projects in Uegwere, Nigeria
- Networking with other Uegwere organizations in the United States
- Advocating for the interests of Uegwere people in the United States
Uegwere Community USA is a valuable resource for Uegwere people in the United States. The organization provides a sense of community and belonging, as well as opportunities to learn about and celebrate Uegwere culture. Uegwere Community USA also provides practical support to Uegwere people in need, both in the United States and in Nigeria.
If you are a Uegwere indigene who is a resident of the United States, I encourage you to join Uegwere Community USA. The organization is a great way to connect with other Uegwere people, learn about your culture, and give back to your community.
Here are some additional details about Uegwere Community USA:
- The organization is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
- It has chapters in other major cities in the United States, including New York, Chicago, and Houston.
- The organization is governed by a board of directors.
- Uegwere Community USA is funded by membership dues, donations, and grants.
If you would like to learn more about Uegwere Community USA, please visit the organization’s website at www.uegwerecommunityusa.org.
Thank you for reading!